Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a sharp pain in the inner part of my right aches all the time and hurts...but when I bend my knee up to me its

Posted by sissy33

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Although your question is not clear I think you should go visit a physical therapist or chiropractor who would be able to understand your situation and tell you what is causing the pain. 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: