1. I am willing to stop buying soda to keep on hand at home and treat it like a dessert instead. (I will choose to have it occasionally when dining out, but this isn’t a huge step since I never drink it at home anyway.)
2. I am willing to start listening to my body and respond to its nutritional needs. I will feed it when it is hungry and stop eating when it is full.
3. I am willing to commit my time to training for and running a half marathon in 2010.
4. I am willing to start researching future career goals for myself, including dietician/nutrition programs.
5. I am willing to take off my makeup every night before bed.
6. I am willing to floss my teeth or swish Listerine every day.
7. I am willing to only weigh myself once a week.
I think all of these goals are definitely achievable for me. 2009 was a great year, but I am looking forward to what 2010 has in storefor me, for my family, and for my health!