Health knowledge made personal
Healthy Living Community
Join this community!
› Share page:
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
Photo Contest: Win the new Rocco DiSpirito Cook Book!
Make’n a list, check’n it twice.
#9 ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh stay’n alive stay’n alive
#11 BONJOUR! CIAO! HOLA!
#26. Play Texas Hold’em at a casino/ friendly tournament
» View All
How to Successfully Survive a Cold
Posted Dec 11 2012 1:14pm
1. Skip the flu shot, who gets the flu nowadays anyway?
2. Get the flu.
3. And the plague.
4. Go to work and spread it around. Take THAT!
5. Cough embarrassingly on all public transportation. Go ahead, try and hold it in, you’ll just look like you’re trying to swallow a bird.
7. A lot.
8. All of it.
9. Do not sleep at all for a week. Don’t take Nyquil, you cheater.
10. Do have a fever every day. Make sure your attire is inappropriate at all times.
12. Cry to anyone who will listen to you.
14. Go out dancing with your girlfriends.
16. Drink the rest of your tequila you stashed
17. Take 100 advils
18. Go to many many many hours of cardio intense martial arts.
19. Die. Cry…then die again.
20. Go meet your boyfriend’s parents. Must change out of sweat pants for this. Pretend you are human.
21. Drink bourbon to “clear your lungs”.
22. Cough until you pull a muscle and fracture a rib.
23. Go to more physically exhaustive martial arts.
24. Cry. Cry Hard. Then Die. Die Hard.
25. Buckle under the pressure and go to CVS at midnight and get off brand coma-inducing cough medicine.
26. Take 3 doses.
27. Wake up outside.
28. Go back to bed.
29. Enjoy 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
30. Wake up, go to work and float on magic cloud of Dextromethorphan. Nothing matters. How did I end up with this pickle? Who are you?
Post a comment
Write a comment:
What causes me to have a cold feeling in my right leg and sometimes arm, accompanied by a tingling sensation?
Pain in left ribs that feels like cramps, shivers & cold feeling?
what is you loose the ability to focus one eye and your body goes cold and you feel like passing out
I am experience lower leg discomfort in both legs. A cold feeling. I have visited the ER twice. Blood sugar normal, XRAYs of che
i am always tired, after i eat i get really sleepy, i crave a lot of cookies, i often get colds, and i never feel thirsty.
Icy Showers, Shiver Walks and Sleeping Nude: The New Cold Therapies to Help You Lose Weight [The Fitness Experiment I Would Neve
ICE BATHS: COLD THERAPY
How to make your own Heat/Cold Therapy Pads
Gift Ideas: Stress Soothing Hot & Cold Therapy Comfort
Tried & tested: Primavera’s cold therapy eucalyptus oil
About Health Mavens
bruce lee workout
exercise band exercises
the ab diet
1300 calorie diet
ab and arm workout for women
arm slimming exercise
malibu pilates chair reviews
malibu pilates reviews
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2014 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.