How I Overcame My 2-Year Struggle with Back Pain in Less Than 3 Days!
Posted Jul 12 2010 11:56pm
- chronic stiff neck and shoulders
- aches and pains when you wake up in the morning
- creaking, sore joints
- lower back pain
- rheumatoid arthritis
I wasn’t seeking a cure for back pain , I was just looking for greater health. To my surprise, I discovered the secret sauce that has me feeling younger and moving without pain!
- take about 5 grams of fresh ginger daily
- while teas and powders are great, it seems that fresh ginger is more potent due to enzymatic activity
- for an extra antioxidant and anti-inflammatory boost, add fresh turmeric root
- ginger helps improve range of motion, stiffness, and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis
- ginger is a great digestive aid
If you know someone who struggles with back pain and needs to hear about this, don’t be shy, share the love using the links below! You can also click the “Tweet This!” button at the top of the post. Be sure and leave me a comment and let me know if you found this helpful!