4-Ingredient Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bars
-1/2C peanut butter
-5T brown rice syrup
-3T ground flax seed meal
-2C millet puffs or puffed brown rice
-1/2C raisins (optional)
1. First, melt peanut butter (if need be).
2. Then, transfer to a medium sized bowl and add brown rice syrup and mix.
3. Add millet puffs, flax, and raisins and mix until it becomes one big Clif ball.
4. Then, spray an 8x8 pan with non stick cooking spray and transfer mixture into pan.
5. With your fingers, firmly press into the pan, compressing the mixture together.
6. Place pan into the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
7. Next, flip pan over so you have one big clif bar. Using a knife, cut into 6-8 bars.
If you cut it into 8 bars, the nutrition profile is as followed: 183 Calories, 22 carbs, 9g fat, and and 5g protein.
Great taste! Healthy ingredients. I'll take it :)