Lee has tons of recipes for this. One of my favorites is the Simple Overnight Oats . They’re great with strawberries and almond butter or cake batter cashew butter!
The picture is of my Peanut Butter Chocolate overnight oatmeal.
(2) A banana with nut butter and a yogurt. This is my go-to 60 second-prep breakfast. Sometimes I get fancy and put the nut butter between two halves of the banana, but it’s great just on top.
My favorite nut butter is chunky peanut butter (pictured).
For lunch, you could try…
(1) A Layered Parfait!!! All you have to do is layer Greek yogurt, granola, and sliced fruit. For yogurt, I like to use Stonyfield Oikos or Yoplait Greek Honey Vanilla. My favorite granolas are Bear Naked’s Triple Berry Crunch flavor and Vanilla Almond Flavor, and Peanut Butter Granola from this recipe by Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers.
(2) A BIG Salad a la Elaine from Seinfeld. The one pictured is spring mix with cucumbers, edamame from frozen, cottage cheese, and Kraft Vidalia Onion dressing. I also like FFF’s Leftover Brown Rice Salad.
For Supper, try...
(1) Vegan “Not-chos” I made up this recipe when I realized that hummus mixed with salsa and just a pinch of nutritional yeast tastes just like nacho cheese dip. I eat this with Soy & Flaxseed Tortilla chips. You could also try FFF’s Avocado Hummus.
(2) Amy’s Frozen Meals for if you’re truly out of time. I love the Black Bean
Enchiladas (Vegan and Gluten Free), Indian Mattar Paneer (Kosher and Gluten Free), and the Asian Noodle Stir Fry (Vegan and Gluten Free). You can check them out at the Amy’s Kitchen website !
Thanks again Lee for giving me the opportunity to guest post. I hope you all
found these ideas useful. Have a fabulous weekend!!
What are your go-to quick & easy meals?
Have you tried any of the products or recipes I
What cool things are you doing this weekend?