Guest Post: “Seven Self-Help Tips For Happiness and Well-Being” by Ellen Spencer
Posted Dec 25 2011 5:13pm
1. Always see the glass as half full instead of half empty. Always look for what’s positive and for the blessings in disguise.
2. Music soothes the soul. When stressed out, listen to calm and pleasing music to relax your mind and body.
3. Smile and laugh a lot. Smiling and laughter generate endorphins and promote positive feelings in others as well as oneself.
4. Devote time to inspirational reading which can uplift your spirit, increase your wisdom, elevate your energy and help put your life into healthy focus.
5. Be kind to yourself. Do nice things for yourself that are nurturing and loving to mind, body and spirit.
6. Eliminate negativity. Choose not to dwell on thoughts of envy, jealousy, judgment and resentment.
7. Keep good company. Avoid toxic people, places and circumstances.
About the author: Ellen Spencer is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on health and lifestyle. Beside this, she loves traveling and exploring new places. Recently she shared an article on parenthood .