If you’ve braved Black Friday and Cyber Monday then you may be absolutely fed up with words like deals, free shipping, just a few hours, or even the holidays in general. Hopefully this gift guide will provide you with one or two things that can easily meet a need on your holiday list. Each of these items is under $50 and can be given to both males and females. I’ve personally four of the items on here for hostesses, girlfriends, family, and my sister-in-law.
1. Harry & David Triple Treat Fruit Classic : Amongst all the popcorn tins and cookies that clutter our office each year, I always look forward to the Harry & David fruit delivery. The fruit is a healthy treat and gives me the energy I need to combat the holiday chaos. Regardless your friend or co-workers taste, they’ll like at least one of these delightful fruits. At $39.95 this can also make a great gift for in-laws or your office.
2. BaubleBar+Essie Set: Do you have a sister-in-law or cousin who loves fashion and jewelry? What about a girlfriend who is always ready to try the latest nail polish colors? If so, then for just $50 you can give her the gift of her dreams this holiday season. First, start by choosing one of six colors from Essie’s new trend collection. Next, choose a bracelet that matches, hand selected by the BaubleBar stylists. Last but not least, choose a final bracelet which is a fun, more flirty option such as bright beads or a light bangle.
3. Wine.com Gift Certificate:Wine is one of the best gifts out there, especially for hostesses! At the beginning of the season I order a few of these in $25 increments to gift to friends and save for last minute gifts in case someone gives us a gift we aren’t expecting. They are good on your favorite wines and bubbly or for accessories such as wine glasses or cork screws.
4. Power Mate Plus for JCrew : I stumbled upon this little treasure three weeks ago when I was doing some Fall shopping at JCrew. The tiny backup battery can charge in your computer and then is ready to charge your iPhone at a moments notice! It’s so small that it easily zips into the coin section of my wallet! While the $39.95 price tag may seem expensive, in just 3 weeks it’s already paid off for this social media addicted gal! (Edited to add: Thanks to readers, I now know that there are plain black versions on Amazon for only $5 ! Or colorful ones for $29.99 )
5. Amazon Kindle Gift Card: These days almost everyone has an Amazon Kindle whether for catching up on the daily news, surfing the web, reading magazines, or enjoying a good book. Why not gift a Kindle Gift Card to someone on your list. The best part is that you can make it be awarded in any increment and includes free 1 day shipping!
6. Agloves Sport : Two years ago my parents gave these to me for Christmas and ever since they have been my go to glove whether for a business event, long run, or walk in the park. They are rated #1 for touch screen accuracy and the snug fit keeps the wind and elements out. The worst thing is getting a draft from the wind during a winter run! In addition, these gloves are sleek and black unlike some of the other touch gloves on the market, making them perfect for any occasion!