Fridays here at a little nourishment you’ll find a wrap up of the interesting stuff I’ve come across through the week. Articles, sites, stories and ideas that I think might be of interest to you. Friday’s are perfect for a little internet surfing and you’ve earned a bludge.
- The gorgeous blog eatdrinkchic gives us some lovely ideas for creative additions to dinner parties and picnics.
- This from the very clever blog Everyone Likes Sandwiches, which funnily enough is about many things other than sandwiches. Looks so yummy, I’m definitely putting it on next week’s menu.
- Bear’s in for a treat, I’m going to try these Doggie Pancakes from Sweet Paul.
- Check out fellow blogger Carly Findlay’s beautiful and open review of the new movie The Sessions. Sounds like a fantastic flick.
- Sydney nutritionist Kathryn Elliott and Melbourne photographer Lucinda Dodds have collaborated on a fab e-zine called an honest kitchen . The latest edition is now out and it’s all about seasonal deserts.