Normally on Fridays here at a little nourishment you’ll find a wrap up of the interesting stuff I’ve come across through the week. I’ll be out of town on Friday this week so decided to share on a Wednesday. Enjoy.
- Oh my, I’m in love. Lentil (great name) is just the sweetest thing.
- A new book from the journo who exposed the use of ‘pink slime’ by the US beef industry looks like a fascinating insight into big food’s marketing tricks.
- I’m trying this new tea for weight loss, cellulite reduction and general amazing-making. Comes recommended by Nat Kringoudis fertility and all round health guru.
- A few stellar moments from ‘Timberweek’ JT on Jimmy Fallon’s Late Show. Gold.
- Some great guidance from Hair Romance on wearing bright pink lipstick . Especially good for those of us who need a little push to shake things up on the make up front.
- Who’s heading to the MICF ? Any thoughts on who I should see?
- Got some travelling to do? This post from Sarah Britton at My New Roots will provide inspiration for creating your own aeroplane food.
Have a great week.