yes, i have posted about overnight oats before, but they are so simple and delicious, they are definitely worthy of a second mention. overnight oats are my go-to breakfast. this awesome breakfast is hearty, healthy and will leave you feeling completely satisfied and ready to take on your day. even better? you whip up this simple recipe the night before, so when you're ready for breakfast the next morning, there is no wait!
1/3 to 1/2 of a (very) ripe banana 1/2 cup soy milk (you can also use regular milk or another nut milk) 1/2 cup oats (both quick oats and old-fashioned oats work great) cinnamon & nutmeg (1 tbsp peanut butter)
1. in a small bowl, sprinkle banana with a some cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg and mash with a fork until smooth
2. mix oats into banana and then add milk and stir
3. cover and place in fridge overnight - by morning you'll have thick, creamy oats
have oats? will travel. craig's are ready "to-go" and mine are all set for breakfast at home.
4. in the morning, uncover and heat in the microwave on 50% power for approx. 2 mins
5. add a dollop of peanut butter and sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon, if desired (they are also great with a drizzle of honey, chopped nuts or raisins!)