I was in the mood for a survey so I stole this from Brittany!
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, obvs.
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
Tea, if anything, but generally neither! I inherited a collection of DavidsTea but have yet to even touch it!
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Oats and fruit. Either in a bowl of oatmeal or in the form of a scrumptious protein pancake.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Grilled cheese! I LOVE PB and jelly, but not together. Nope, no thanks.
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Red leaf lettuce or spring mix with baby spinach for the greens and I would add roasted beets, goat cheese, pecans and avocado. Dressing is basically always lemon juice + balsamic vinegar + EVOO.
Not quite the perfect salad but amazing!
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
CARBS. I know that’s not a food but legit I can live with any lunch as long as it gives me some delightful starchy carbs.
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Swiss Chalet! Quarter chicken dinner (no skin) with white meat, side salad and whole wheat roll
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Usually on, but I usually pay no attention to it because I’m usually reading blogs instead…
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
CHEESECAKE. Unless the apple pie is warm and comes with ice cream…then I’m stuck!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
I am pretty against alcohol in desserts because it ruins the delight and I’ve never had flan, but I do remember seeing it on a episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch when I was younger and it didn’t look so appetizing! Hah, so neither!
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup always! Cones aren’t even good. But preferably froyo…
Tell me you’ve seen that episode of Sabrina? If you’re like me you think about that show all the time, wishing you were Sabrina so you never had to do your hair or get dressed ever again.