Food that we’ve been eating and blog-worthy.
Hot pot rice topped with broccoli, sweet pea and chinese sausage.
Fish soup (salmon head with a lot of spicy sauce)
Sauteed sweet pea with sausage
sauteed shrimp with broccoli and mushrooms. I love this but I guess I won’t have it for a while (avoiding seafood for Sofia’s eczema situation)
1. sautee shiitake, shrimp and sausage with some oil
2. cook the radish with 1 cup of water at medium low for 15 min until it become translucent
3. Add 3 cups of water to the rice flour and cook at low stirring constantly
4. once the radish is cooked, add to the flour mixture including the liquid
5. stir well and add 1.
6. seasoned well with salt, sugar and white pepper
7. put in a mold and steam for 45-60 min until you insert a stick and it comes out dry.
to serve, cut them in pieces (once it has cooled down or refrigerated) and pan-fried with some oil for 2-3 min each side.