I just can’t start a Friday post with anything but that! Fridays will forever be awesome. That is, unless, I ever get a job that requires me to work on Saturdays. I’m going to do everything in my power never to let that happen.
Alright, friends! Let’s get to our Fives for Friday!
5 things I have been devouring for breakfast:
1. Turkey bacon
2. Cottage cheese
4. Fruit & protein smoothies
5. Omelets with peppers and tomatoes
5 things on my current To-Do list:
1. Order my wedding invitations
2. Buy new running shoes
3. Schedule my wedding dress alterations
4. Prepare for the 4-mile race I may run next Saturday
5. Organize my shoes
5 songs I am loving for Jazzercise right now
1. “Touch the Sky” – Sean Paul
2. “Gimmie Dat” – Ciara
3. “Lucky Strike” – Maroon 5
4. “Bom Bom” – Sam and the Womp
5. “Push and Shove” – No Doubt
5 pieces of fitness gear I love:
1. Jump rope
2. Bosu ball
3. Resistance band
4. Captain’s Chair
5. Decline bench
I hope you all have the most fab Friday! I’ll be counting down the hours until the weekend can begin!
O.M.G. I just remembered as I was typing that last sentence that I actually have a training session at work that I’m supposed to attend at 8:30am. Didn’t I say I didn’t want to do anything having to do with work on Saturdays? Well, that goal was short-lived!
Anyway! Happy Friday!
With much Love and Laughter,
Something to share: Pick a category and share your fives!