Whether you're a pro to knowing your brushes or just learning, here are some must have's that maybe you didn't know that you should have in your collection. :)
1. Angled Liner Brush Needed for applying as well as blending eyeliner. This is also a great tool when trying to form a cat eye.
2. Cream Blush Brush Better than using your fingers or a sponge, this brush is perfect for creamy blushes as well as foundation! Just be sure to apply in a circular motion to achieve desired pigment.
3. Contour Brush If you contour, then you need this brush. Although this technique can be intimidating, there are tons of youtube videos on how to do it! Once you start you'll wonder why you never did it before.
4. Small Eye Shader Brush Use to highlight or apply shadow without making a mess. This brush is perfect for small spaces.
5. Small Round Eye Contour Brush Having a hard time achieving that smokey eye look? Then this brush is for you! Perfect for applying or blending dark shadow, plus it's less messy!
Hope you find this list helpful.What are some of your favorite brushes?
pinterest | instagram | tumblr | twitter