1. : I signed up for fictocracy a few days ago and I really like it. At first I joined just to be able to easily track my work-outs, but there is a great social aspect to it to. It's basically like facebook, but for people interested in exercise. The people - or fitocrats, if you will - are very helpful and supportive, especially for those of you who are just starting out with the fitness and healthy living thing. I strongly suggest that you sign up.
2. Be Simply Strong : A little while ago Julie wrote a guest post for me and I love her attitude. She has a website and blog that shares her views. She also offers online personal training services which I think is a freaking great thing. She'll design exercise programs, consult on facetime, skype, or the phone, and she offers small group training programs as well. Again, I strongly recommend.
3. CBC Olympics : There's less than a week left of the olympics. Canada is doing pretty well, as are you Americans out there. Hockey medals are coming soon. Exciting times. I track everything on the CBC olympics website and watch most of the programming on CBC, aside from a few events on TSN.
4. : Since google reader called it quits I've been using feedly to follow blogs and the like. It's a great app for chrome. I don't know what alternatives to reader you guys use, but this has been my favourite. It's organized well, collects my subscriptions, and makes suggestions. simple.
5. Coffee. I love coffee. I don't have much more to say about that. Some of my favourite is deep water dark, a newfoundland company. Gotta love local.
So, there you have it. A few of my favourites things of the last week. What are some of your favourite things? Articles, blogs, food, anything. I want to hear from you guys. Nothing beats word of mouth.
Also, if you like the post, be sure to subscribe to me by email for updates and events. You can also use one of great options in the left side-bar.