I am officially a toddler-mom. I know I have been for a few months now, but I am at the point where I have accepted it as fact and embraced this new journey in Emmalyne’s and my relationship. And she is so. much. fun. At 15 months old , Miss E is a girl on a mission. One that knows what she wants and lets us know it. She hates us helping her … she sees it as us interfering in her accomplishing her goals. At this point Emmalyne also has a definitive taste in which of her toys are her favorites. When buying her new things I constantly rely on other mom-friends. I put together a list of toddler toys for 15 month old girls to maybe help a fellow mom out like so many have helped me. And moms with kids in diapers? Make sure to read to the end of the post because there is a special giveaway for you
1. Joovy Zoom Tricycoo – Emmalyne got this for Christmas from Chris’ parents. She LOVES riding in it. It grows with her too so it should be around for a long time.
2. Melissa and Doug Shapes Puzzel – I was shocked to realize that Em can actually do this puzzle and has been for awhile. We can work on shapes and colors with this one.
3. Boo the Dog – Chris’ grandmother gave Em Boo and he is now attached to her hip. It’s so cute to hear her say “Boo?” and grab him. He goes everywhere with us.
4. Are You A Cow?- We love all the Sandra Boynton books and have several. The pages are “are you a cow” …. no …. “are you a duck?” …. no. And every time Em shakes her head no haha.
5. Touch and Feel Picture Cards – My mom picked these up before we got to Phoenix this time. They are flashcard that are also tactile. We have the first words ones and the animals. On the back of the cards are cueing questions to help you facilitate learning with your little one.
6. Care Bear Figurine – We have two of these small guys that Em likes to hold on to. They were mine when I was little and they are just the right size for her little hands.
7. Ikea Soccer Ball – The best $3.99 ever spent at IKEA. Chris picked this up well before Em was even born and it has been loads of fun since!
And I promised you guys a giveaway didn’t I? Well here you go! One of my favorite sites to find cute things for Emmalyne is . There are so many unique things on there and at great prices. Recently, partnered with Zulily. is there to provide members with access to Honest’s non-toxic, high-performing household products with a splash of style, every day. Honest products are ready to ship in 1-2 days and include:
Premium Plant-Based Disposable Diapers in various patterns including Anchors, Dinosaurs, Family Tree, Hearts, Leopard, Lumberjack, and Skulls.
Biodegradable Cloth Wipes
Premium Plant-Based Disposable Training Pants in various patterns including Night Sky, Princess and Robots.
Don’t know who The Honest Company is? Well it was founded by Jessica Alba when she realized that there weren’t many green and non-toxic products out there designed for kids. I have heard amazing things about their products! And check out how cute these diapers are:
Zulily and The Honest Company want to give one lucky Food, Fitness, and Family reader a package of diapers and wipes to try out. The diapers come in newborn to size 6 and the winner will get to pick out their favorite pattern. To enter, use the Rafflecopter entry below:
Rules: The giveaway will run from midnight on January 22 to midnight January 27. The winner will be announced on the blog on January 28. The winner will have 3 days to claim their prize before a new winner is chosen.
What are your favorite toys for toddlers? Do you use green products in your home?Like what you see? Make sure to subscribe to my feed ! I would love to hear from you on Facebook or Twitter ! Need a daily dose of Emmalyne? Find us on Instagram !Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post I just really think these diapers are cute and fun … the fact that they are “green” is icing on the cake