eMeals is a great unique meal planning service that provides easy dinner menus for busy people. Fortunately for me, this solved the pestering daily question, “what’s for dinner?” and the meals are very tasty!
Also, you have a chance to win a 3-month subscription for your family! Keep on reading…
eMeals gave me the chance to try out one of their meal plans. Just look at the varieties of plans available! And the eMeals Meal Plans are in sync with the grocery store discounts!
So the plans save you from stressing about ‘what to have for dinner’ and keeps money in your pocket book!
Sample Meal Plan
I couldn’t decide which one to try! Of course, I am on inspiration CrossFit mode, so it was a toss up between Clean Eating and Vegetarian. I went with the Clean Eating Plan for 2.
Sample Clean Eating Menu
Check it out: not long list of ingredients or a lot to prepare, but the combinations are full of flavor. And all the meal plans come with a grocery shopping list. So the eMeals Meal Plans practically do all the work for you!
But isn’t it expensive? No! Membership cost of as low as $5 per month.
Is it Right for Me?
My planned meal for tonight was Lemon Caper Chicken with Tomato Pilaf. I liked how it was quick and easy to prepare and feed our hungry tummies.
- Quick & Easy to Prepare
- All the meals on the plan sound delicious
- Small ingredient list, compact with flavor
- A grocery list comes with the week’s plan
- My grocery bill was only $40 (granted I had some of the staples on hand and made slight substitutions to sides to fit with my pantry stock – like tonight I used white rice instead of brown rice because that’s what I had on hand or using canned corn instead of fresh corn)
- Ingredients are incorporated through out the week. So everything you have on hand will get used up. No waste.
- Not really a con, but the recent menu plan had 3 meals consisting of Chicken. This isn’t totally a con for me because I can just substitute some of the chicken dishes with tofu or portabella mushrooms.
Is this what you were waiting for??
eMeals is letting me give away a 3-month subscription which is valued at $21 to one lucky person.