I hope most of you are more fortunate than me and have off this week. As for me my schedule is Monday – Work, Tuesday – Work, Wednesday – Work, Thursday – Off (Home), Friday – Work, Saturday – Sunday – Home.
Let’s just say I will be doing lot’s of traveling!
Thursday, November 15, 2012 CrossFit WOD
40 Air Squats
6 Handstand Push-ups
12 Knees to Elbows
18 KB Swings (55/45lbs)
2. Friday was a rough one at work; three people called in sick so I was stuck doing the job of four people alone. After work I told TBF I needed a drink. I met him at Woodrow’s in Tribeca and enjoyed a beer and some coloring while waiting for him to arrive.
After dinner we went to go see the new James Bond Movie; Skyfall. Honestly I have never seen any of the other James Bond movie’s so I had nothing to compare it to. I liked how I wasn’t lost because the movie didn’t seem to connect to much to the previous movies. The movie was exciting and kept me interested for the entire two and a half hours.
Friday night’s outfit
3. Saturday, November 17, 2012 CrossFit WOD
Alternating Double Tabata
Thrusters (35 RX Baby)
35 Wall Balls
15 Ring Push-Ups – I did pushups on the ball
25 Wall Balls
10 Ring Push-Ups – I did pushups on the ball
15 Wall Balls
5 Ring Push-Ups – I did pushups on the ball
4. I wore my Restore the Shore t-shirt to CrossFit on Saturday and it was awesome! It felt so good to represent my home town at CrossFit!
5. After CrossFit my friend Whitney and I went to Community Food and Juice in Morningside Heights. Community is known to only serve local, organic food. I ordered the Country Breakfast (2 Eggs, Heritage maple sugar ham, carrot hash browns and a whole wheat biscuit). The food was so good especially the carrot hash browns. We couldn’t stop gushing about how good it was the entire time.
5. After brunch I went for a 5 mile run around Central Park. Now that I signed up for a marathon I need to start incorporating running more than I have been into my workouts.
6. Saturday night I met up with college friends for dinner. We ate; we drank bottles and bottles of wine and we danced!! Such a fun night!
Jamie and Annie Me and TBF (seriously with that smile?)
7. Sunday I ran lot’s of errands before going to see Breaking Down Part II with my friend Whitney. If you love Twilight you need to go see this now! If you don’t love twilight you need to go see this now! It was so good; I loved every second of it and I want to go see it again. I have read the books and I have seen the movies so I figured why not see the last movie but I was not expecting to walk out of there loving it!
8. Tonight I have a NYJL event so I woke up extra early this morning to get another five mile run in. I forgot to take a picture so I will use Saturday’s picture.