It’s been awhile but I’m adjusting to big things! So much to talk about. I’d hate to spoil it without photos and special attention for each one but here’s some good news:
-I got into grad school! I already picked out my classes for the Fall!
- I just moved into my new apartment, and just about unpacked. Except for those two random boxes of weird stuff. I dont know why I packed sea shells and my key chain collection from 8th grade.
- I test for my red belt next weekend!
- I’ve organized a SWEET Warrior Dash team, and we’re going on September 15th, in NH!
- I also competed in the International TKD tournament this past weekend. That is going to get it’s own post though. (Spoiler: I totes got hurt again)
- I also bought a computer! I have been without which tends to be difficult when you run a blog.
I can’t wait to get all the photos and additional info up, but life hasn’t been terrible. I’m busy with bridal showers, Bachelorette parties, dress fittings and other Maid of Honor duties for my millions of wedding this summer. As of late, i wake up and feel like I’m jumping onto the fastest craziest carousel, then it throws me off when it’s time for bed. I can’t see shit when I’m spinning around, but I know I’m having fun and sometimes I wanna throw up.