Hi, all! Saturday was nice here — we slept in big time, and I baked some muffins for breakfast. We decided to see Limitless later on (I literally had to wait in the hall for the last 15 minutes. It really wasn’t that intense, but I don’t know… it just got to me today for some reason!) Anyway, we spent a few hours out then came back home to bake. :)
Coconut Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies Makes about 2 dozen cookies
1 C. All Purpose Flour
1 C. Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
3/4 C. Sugar (I just used organic sugar)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 T. Vanilla
1 C. Coconut Milk
1 C. Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and stir together.
3) Combine coconut milk, sugars, and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk together.
4) Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, a little bit at a time, until well combined.
5) Stir in chocolate chips.
6) Place on baking sheet (the batter will feel sticky – this is normal) spaced evenly apart.
7) Bake for 13-15 minutes or until slightly brown around the edges.
That’s it! You can’t really taste the coconut milk once the cookies are baked. Enjoy! :)