The lovely Rebekah asked if I would be interested in hosting this week’s BSI challenge – my response? Heck yes!!
BSI stands for Blogger Secret Ingredient. Each week a new host picks an ingredient andanyone (food blogger or not) can submit a recipe. The contests starts on a Monday, and recipes need to be submitted by Sunday night of that week. Then the next day the host chooses a winner and picks someone to host next weeks contest.
It is up to each weeks host to deem what the prize will be.
1. i pick an ingredient, preferably one that is in season and readily available and not too expensive;
2. i link back to all the other previous weekly hosts;
3. i review all your lovely recipe submissions by Sunday night(june 27th, 2010);
4. i pick a recipe that is my favorite; and
5. i’ll post the winner Monday morning and send the winner a token prize of my choosing.
6. you do not have to have a food blog to particpate
7. you do not have to submit a photograph
8. if you don’t have a blog, you can submit your recipe to me, and i will post your recipe for you!