We're in the throws of "Detox Season". Before you run out to your health food store and stand bewildered in the midst of a kajillion products, ensure that your body will produce the results you seek. Here are some important tips to assist with the process:
• build the body up prior to detoxing.
• consume foods which digest easily -- liquids, soups, raw foods, etc.
• eliminate meats, eggs, dairy and other mucous-forming foods.
• consider using IV nutrition prior to detoxing (see a qualified medical practitioner for assistance).
• consume apples, as they have a detoxifying quality.
• drink plenty of pure water.
• consume only organic foods, as part of detoxifying is to relieve the burden of chemical toxicity in the liver.