Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

A Course in Spring Clean(eat)ing

Posted Mar 21 2011 2:00am

Yesterday kicked off one of my four favorite seasons.

And now that winter is behind us, a lot of us are ready for some good ole spring cleaning.

I am not.

But, I am ready to give my diet a little refresher course in Spring Clean Eating.

According to a recent (and totally made up) study, I eat pretty well 84% of the time. It’s the other 16% of the time could use a little improvement. While I am not looking to improve my eating to 100% of unprocessed foods (which is unrealistic for me), I am looking to move my grade from a B to a solid A -.

So now that we’ve started the Spring semester I’m going to sharpen my pencil and work on improving my diet. I’ll start by:

  • Cleaning out the Fitness & Spice kitchen, I mean classroom
  • Welcoming back fresh produce to the class — Asparagus, I’m saving you a front row seat
  • Testing out a few new recipes from one of my favorite textbooks, The Best of Clean Eating

Now I really must go get ready to clean after all so that jar of peanut butter doesn’t sneak past my tulips.

 

 

 

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches