1. Throw almonds into a food processor/blender (I use the Magic Bullet short cup) and process until you reach the consistency of a medium-grain meal.
2. Add dates, and process until fully combined. This may take some patience and fiddling.
3. Add oats and protein powder, and process until fully combined.
4. Transfer dough to a small bowl, and add in chocolate chips. It will be a little crumbly at first, but work it with your hands until everything sticks together.
5. Shape into small bite-sized balls. Store any unused balls in a tightly closed container in the fridge.
Dearest bloggy-freinds : Is there anything you haven’t seen on here that you would like me to try? I’m open to all suggestions (vegan or non)