Glad you enjoyed my post from yesterday! I usually write random things on my little bloggy but sometimes I enjoy writing an article about something I feel passionately about and lifting weights is defiantly something I love! Funny thing is when I went into CrossFit for the first time I told them I was a cardio junky (boy how things have changed!).
1. Yesterday morning I stacked the wood my parents had delivered on Sunday. Hopefully this last them the rest of the winter!
Stacking wood = Hard Work
2. Since my sister is graduating High School we went through old photo’s to put in her yearbook. I came across this photo of me from when I was a little baby!
3. After taking a 2 hour bus ride back to the city I went to CrossFit. My head was not into the WOD yesterday. I was having trouble focusing and just didn’t have the drive I usually have during the workout. In the end I was glad I went but was disappointed in myself for not pushing myself.
Monday, January 22, 2013
Exercise: Power Snatch – 55 lbs
Exercise: Hang Power Clean – 65lbs
Hang Power Snatch (55lbs)
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups (with band)
Result Type: 6 Minutes 40 seconds
4. My Diet Bet challenge has been a total FAIL. I have been enjoying life A LOT and the scale is defiantly showing it. I still have 16 days left in the challenge so I am going to get back on track today! I really need to prove to myself I can stick to something I put my mind to.
5. TBF and I leave for St. Lucia in 27 days!! This weekend I was on a mission to find a bathing suit I liked and I finally found one at Everything but Water .