As I’ve told you before, I’m obsessed with surveys . I’ve noticed I’m getting a bunch of new visitors (hi!! welcome!) so I thought I should introduce myself again. When I saw the newest survey going around the blog world, I knew I had to join in. Sometimes it’s okay to be a follower Thank you Tina for creating this fun survey!
5 Words to Describe Myself
3. Mature. I’ve always been mature for my age. Seriously, who picks out their life career when they’re in kindergarten (and sticks with it)
4. Honest. I can’t stand when people lie to me, so I try my best to always be honest.
4 Favorite Foods
1. Frozen Yogurt
3. Strawberries (especially chocolate covered )
4. Big exciting yummy salads. Not little shrimpy boring ones, but big delicious perfect ones.
3 Things I’m Most Proud of Accomplishing
1. Moving away to Hawaii from California and living on my own my freshman year of college-I was one of the few people from my city to move away for the first year of college, and in case you aren’t aware…Hawaii is FAR from California.
2. Becoming a cheerleading coach. I’ve been a cheer coach for about 4 years and I was so sad moving away to Hawaii meant I couldn’t coach that year. Luckily I am back in California this year and coaching again. Cheerleading has always been my favorite sport (yes it is a sport) and I absolutely love being able to teach it to others.
3. Staying on track. I’ve always had my eyes on the prize: graduating college and becoming a kindergarten teacher. I’m proud to say, though I’m not there yet, I haven’t really fallen off of the track to get to where I want to be. Pretty much everything I have done in my life has to do with my future career. Classes I’ve taken, jobs I’ve had, volunteer work with cheerleading, becoming a Red Cross CPR instructor, etc. I’m motivated to get where I want to be and I don’t let anything stop me.
2 Favorite Workouts
1. Ab Exercises. I’m a weirdo who loves to do ab workouts. I will do them all day and not complain once, but make me do anything else and I can’t promise I won’t run away whine a little.
2. Yoga. No doubt.
1 Thing to Expect From My Blog
I’ll always be myself. Whether it’s been a great day, or a terrible day and I feel like hiding in bed all day, I’ll be honest about everything. No sugar-coating here! Except maybe on cookies and doughnuts. Don’t be afraid to comment and join in on the conversation, I love to chat! Welcome to That Deep Breath, it’s nice to meet you
Your turn! Let me know 5 words to describe yourself, 4 of your favorite foods (this one was a toughie for me!!), 3 things you’re proud of, 2 of your favorite workouts or tell me about your blog!