Writer’s block. We’ve all had at some point. And I think we can all agree that it sucks! Big time.
Also, am I the only one that thinks bloggers should open up a bit and write posts outside their blogging comfort zone? Just because your blog fits nicely into the healthy living niche doesn’t mean you can’t blog about your favorite childhood memory. And just because you’re a fashion blogger doesn’t mean you can’t post your favorite recipe. It’s ok to be a daredevil every now and then!
The following list of random topics can be referenced at any time to combat writer’s block and/or expand outside a specific blogging niche. Enjoy!
1. Your worst cooking disaster.
2. Things you just can’t handle (gross things like snot, ugly feet, etc.).
3. Photo an hour.
4. Why you started blogging.
5. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be and why.
6. When you felt most beautiful.
7. Your most unusual habits.
8. Quotes that changed your life.
9. Your biggest regret.
10. The things people would be most surprised to learn about you.
11. What does a bad day look like for you.
12. Three adventures you want to experience in your lifetime.
13. What your readers would learn if they lived with you.
14. A compilation of your own personal favorite blog posts.
15. Something you’re not proud of.
16. Déjà vu. Have you ever experienced it?
17. Favorite beauty products.
18. Ghosts. Do you believe in them?
19. A letter to your future child.
20. The very first thing you would do upon hearing that you won the lottery.
21. Favorite social media tool and why.
22. Childhood memories. Share a few!
23. Celebrity status – would you want it or not?
24. What relaxation looks like for you.
25. The most controversial thing you ever did.
26. Define what healthy means to you.
27. What made you fall in love with your significant other?
28. The best marital/relationship advice you were ever given.
29. Your favorite Friends character and why.
30. The surefire way to piss you off. To make you smile.