Calling all HealthBloggers!
Come join Wellsphere at the 2012 Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference on June 22-24 at the Colorado Center for Health and Wellness in Denver, Colorado.
This is the premier conference discussing the communication of cutting-edge fitness and health information to the public via the internet with the goal of combating obesity and improving wellness.
They have a fun-tastic weekend planned for everyone:
- A fantastic Thursday excursion to the mountains. Details will be announced soon.
- A full morning of blogger-to-blogger education covering important topics such as ethics, SEO, monetization, creating a community, and more.
- Two dinners and two breakfasts included.
- Important networking time.
- Lots of time for fit camps, running clinics, and other cutting-edge activities where you will both learn new things and stay active.
The Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference has teamed up with The Colorado Center for Health and Wellness at the University of Colorado's medical school. This means they will be able to offer:
- Topics that cover the current cutting-edge science of health and wellness.
- Speakers drawn from the Center’s 100+ scientific researchers, among the leading figures in their industry.
- Access to a brand-new, four-level, $70 million building that is scheduled for completion in April, 2012. See below.
- A hard-nosed, scientific approach to the conference that vets sponsors, speakers, and activities for their scientific credentials.
Not to mention, Denver is often listed among the fittest cities in the United States and Colorado is the fittest state in the country.
This is not a conference you will want to miss! If you have questions, feel free to email me!