This year is quickly coming to an end. Have you made any New Year’s resolutions? Some of you probably have added the following resolutions to your list, eat better/healthier, exercise, lose weight, stop smoking, etc. Don’t quit before January is over, stick with it. Aren’t you worth the time and investment?
1. Write down your resolutions.
2. Review your list as often as possible.
3. Share your resolutions with a friend who will hold you accountable.
4. Keep your resolutions in the forefront of your mind.
5. Get the necessary books, videos and any other materials and tools that will inspire and help you stay on point.
6. Hang out with people who are doing the same thing you’re doing.
7. Ignore the naysayers and the haters. Keep it moving.
8. Think positive, you’ll get positive. Think negative, you’ll get negative.
9. Keep a daily journal, recording the things you did that day. This will help you get a step closer to reaching your goals.
10. Don’t set your expectations too high.
11. Be ready to experience those times when you want to give up.
13. Read a few blogs in healthy living, personal development, or self-improvement .
14. Don’t let one mess up, cause you to give up.
15. Wash, rinse and repeat!
It’s easy writing a New Year’s resolution list, but not so easy sticking with what you planned for the new year. Don’t be one who give’s up within the first few weeks of the New Year. Be one who sticks with it until the journey is complete.
Have you made any healthy resolutions for the New Year? Please share!
Image credit: Dana