Who me? Posting at this time of day? Usually during the week I stick to posting at the same time, but it’s my vacation! Not only that but I was tagged by Amanda and Kate for the Blissful Blogger award! Who me? You shouldn’t have! I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about me, alright here we go:
1. I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I get tagged or linked. Since it’s hard to choose just 7 general things about me, I will choose 7 things that give me warm fuzzy feelings.
2. I got warm fuzzy feelings when my readers were excited for the breadie recipe I had for snack the other day . Don’t worry folks, I won’t hold out on you, but it will take a bit of time because I’m doing some experimenting. Currently I’ve got a sourdough starter incubating, then I’m going to make a batch of sourdough breadies and post the recipe
3. I get warm fuzzy feelings when people give me words of encouragement. Have you heard of The 5 Love Languages ? Well my love language is words of affirmation. Last week I was on a run (the run that ended up injuring me), and I passed a man on the trail. I don’t normally like doing that (I don’t want to bruise their ego). When I had to stop and wait to cross the road he ended up catching up and said I was “a great little runner” multiple times. That pumped me up for the rest of my run.
4. I get warm fuzzy feelings when I wake up and realize it’s time for breakfast.
5. I get warm fuzzy feelings when my siblings respect my request notes. This is my vacation, so far I have spent it cleaning up after my siblings, but I refuse to do it any longer!
6. I get warm fuzzy feelings when I try a new food and like it. Take for instance my first time using coconut oil in a stirfry
7. I get warm fuzzy feelings when baking experiments succeed. A recent success is oven pancakes. This recipe does not need any more experimenting so it will be posted pronto!