Snack (later today):
- Half of a banana with a scoop of almond butter before CrossFit.
- Last night: We enjoyed Slow-Cooker Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops with steamed broccoli with spices and brewer’s yeast on top.
Keenan loved this meal and enjoyed eating his “broccoli trees” last night!
- Tonight: We are having roasted butternut squash with apples and walnuts (recipe coming soon!) and country style boneless pork ribs cooked in the crock pot that I just threw together.
Well, that’s it for today. I need to get a few things done before Keenan wakes up, since he has mostly wanted to cuddle and be held. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon!
- What have you eaten today?
- What is on your menu for dinner tonight?