- Mocha Latte with dark chocolate and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
My new favorite morning coffee ritual!
- Cilantro Lime Spaghetti Squash leftover from last night’s dinner with arugula, tomatoes, avocado, a hard boiled egg, turkey and Tapatio hot sauce (It doesn’t look appetizing, but it was SOOO good!).
Not the prettiest of lunches, but it was SO good!
Soon-to-be snack before CrossFit:
- Half of a banana with one tablespoon of almond butter
- On the menu for tonight is either leftover Paleo Shepherd’s Pie with a side of sauteed zucchini with onions and campari tomatoes or a simple one-pot meal of chicken sauteed with zucchini, onions, garlic and tomatoes. I can’t decide.
But, before I go, I have to share last night’s dinner, Cilantro Lime Spaghetti Squash with Chicken . I saw the recipe from Sarah at A Gutsy Girl and my mouth was literally drooling. I made it last night, changing up a few things and it was AMAZING! My husband, who isn’t a huge fan of Spaghetti squash, said that it was one of the most satisfying meals he has eaten since doing our Paleo Challenge ! We will definitely be adding this to our “regulars!”
- What was your favorite thing that you have eaten, today?
- Have you cooked with spaghetti squash? If so, how do you prepare it! I really love the squash, so I’m looking for new ways to prepare it.