J.J.-- a 25-year veteran of the health and fitness industry -- will share her insights and eye-opening
revelations while blasting the following misconceptions:
(1) You need to eat less and exercise more to lose weight. Get the truth about this fallacy.
(2) You should count calories and restrict them by 500 per day to shed weight. Not so, J.J. will tell you.
(3) You need to do 30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily for weight loss. Another misconception.
(4) Supplements don't help you lose weight. It's a placebo effect. Think again.
(5) Fat makes you fat. That's a big non-truth.
(6)You should eat less and more often (like 3 meals and 2 to 3 snacks). Again, this is wrong.
I invite you: listen to the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show Tuesday to hear J.J. debunk these misconceptions.
As you can see in her interesting bio, J.J. is a nutritionist, fitness expert, writer, professional speaker and radio personality. She appeared numerous times on network TV shows, including working as a nutrition consultant for two seasons on Dr. Phil.
She also has appeared on E! Modern Girl’s Guide to Life,
NBC’s iVillage Live, ABC’s Extreme Makeover and network pilots. She is also regularly featured in magazine, website and newspaper articles such as
Dr. Phil’s The Next Level and NaturalPath.com. She also served as a guest host of The Wellness Hour.
J.J. is a nutritionist and fitness expert to whom you want to listen. She works with top CEOs and celebrities to get them in shape and
keep them healthy while working. She has worked with former Heavy
Weight Champions, rock stars and movie stars. She recently worked with
actor Brandon Routh in preparation for his starring role as Superman in
the movie Superman Returns. Other notables include Ben Stiller, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Tracie Thoms, Janeane Garofalo, Stephen Bishop and Benny Mardones.
By the way, if we have time tomorrow on the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show, we'll take questions from callers -- just dial (646) 716-7312.