Regardless of your sweet tooth, there are things you can do to combat the extra pounds and the guilt that comes with indulging:
1) Eat apple slices throughout the day, and you won’t be as likely to reach for the Hostess cakes at your local convenience store.
2) If you have late night cravings, try frozen grapes instead. The crunchiness and coldness will make you forget about ice cream.
3) Ditch the potato chips at lunchtime, and try grapefruit.
4) Throw some berries into cold cereal or oatmeal in the morning.
5) Keep a bowl of fresh fruit handy on your kitchen counter, and you’ll be less likely to make late-night runs to the corner store.