Mangos are called the Kings of fruits in India, which produces like 150 types of mangos. They are pretty tasty and seriously, they have got some heavy-duty plus points.
1. Eating mangos reduces the risk of colon and cervical cancer.
2. They are a good source of beta-carotene, which the body can convert to vitamin A.
3. A normal mango weighs around 150 grams. They taste good by themselves, or you could try to mix and match. But, mangos contain beta-cryptoxanthin -- which is best absorbed when taken with fat. So it's a good idea to eat mangos as part of a meal or with something else.
4. You can add it to yogurt for a delicious fruity taste.
5. You can also try to make a mango smoothie. Just add skim milk to mangos.
6. Mangos are juicy and sweet, so they do contain some calories. But they are worth it because you get a lot of other good stuff, and of course, there's the taste to enjoy as well!