6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
It all depends on what I am craving. I love turkey rolls with spinach and avocado, microwaved egg whites over spinach with tomatoes, avocado and pasta sauce or a nice big salad with chopped chicken and tons of veggies.
One of my favorite lunches!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I don’t really have a favorite. I love full body workouts, thus the reason why I love CrossFit.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I don’t really have one.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I love a good, thick peanut butter milkshake, anything peanut butter and chocolate, frozen yogurt, kettle corn and guacamole and chips!
It is so hard to stop at only a few chips!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yes, I take a women’s multivitamin, fish oil, calcium, probiotic and vitamin c.
11. How often do you eat out?
Very rarely. Since having Keenan, we go out to eat maybe once a month, if that.
12. Do you eat fast food?
No, I’ve never really been much of a fast food person.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband all the way!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes, to CrossFit Gold .
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I typically get at least 7 hours of sleep per night, but I’m someone who needs at least 8-9 hours. Getting to bed early or on time every night is something that I am constantly working on!
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Not really, as I typically allow myself to eat what I am craving on a regular basis (though a limited amount). However, my husband and I usually devote one weekend night to having dessert or a special treat.
A special Asian dessert, Sticky Rice with Mango, that my husband made a couple of weeks ago. It was SO good!
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Yes, vino and good beer!
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
I have always lead a pretty healthy lifestyle of eating well and exercising regularly, but in the past two years, I have focused more on the quality of my food, instead of counting calories. In addition, CrossFit has changed my view on exercise in a positive way. I no longer have to workout for an hour and a half to two hours, in order to see results and manage my weight.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I finished drinking another 24 ounces of water!
Now it is YOUR turn! Answer one or two questions in the comments below.