A woman left a blog post comment today that I felt was very important to share:
I purchased 2 bottles of The Works yesterday, Jan. 1, 2011, at Walmart in Pascagoula, MS…When I got home one of the bottle lids was loose and spilled on everything in the bag. I just cleaned it up, then went to my SUV, and on my back seat it was soaked, and my seats where coming apart. I reported to Walmart, filled out report. Now, I can’t use the SUV at this time..I am hoarse this morning. I wonder if it is from the fumes in the car. I am going to insurance company Monday. I just hope someone can do something about the situation.