***Keep reading, I have loads of great videos at the end of the post!***
I can tell you that last night on The Biggest Loser Season 8 episode 3, Jillian met her match! Emotions were running high as two women were butting heads on the right way to approach the challenge!
There were loads to be sad about and I still can barely believe that Tracey (watch the video I did last night: Biggest Loser Season 8: episode two memorable moments ) dared to touch my girl Shay!
I kid you not, I’ve never followed reality show before, but Season 3 of The Biggest Loser has got me hooked!
The end of this episode 3 required a lot of Kleenex and I’m so happy that everyone on team came to the same conclusion and my girl Shay is still in the running to acquire a healthier and HAPPIER life.
1) The first clip features Jillian and Bob as they discuss the exposure the players have to the outside world. Gives you a bit of an idea about many outside influences affect them along the way.
2) This clip shows Coach Mo accusing the players of forming alliances (this is a Bonus Scene).
3) The second “Bonus Scene” involves a challenge that I’m SURE would break many of us – temptation by cupcake.
4) So where is Antoine now (he was eliminated along with teammate Sean)? This clip will show you a bit about how he looks today and his answers to fan questions!
5) I also included a clip of Sean’s “Where Are They Now” in case you were wondering about him.
6) A preview of The Biggest Loser Wii Game, which I know many are excited about!
>>>> The Biggest Loser Season 8 in review:
Video Review: The Biggest Loser Season 8: episode 3
Biggest Loser Season 8: episode two memorable moments
Biggest Loser Season 8: episode two food quiz
Video Review Biggest Loser Season 8 episode one
Biggest Loser Season 8 – first episode
Biggest Loser returns on September 15th