I wanted to go over the difference between the Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer and Genuine Health Proteins.
Vega foods were formulated by Brendan Brazier, who is a Canadian professional Vegan Ironman triathlete. Brendan has debunked the belief that one needs meat-based proteins to compete in sports at an advanced level.
The Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer is designed to be a meal replacement. Each serving of this supplement is packed with loads of things your body needs. In fact, drinking one serving of Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer is equivalent to eating the following:
* 5 cups of milk (to get the same serving of calcium)
* 1 head of lettuce (to get the same serving of chlorophyll)
* 23 cups of spinach (to get the same serving of vitamin E)
* 29 oz of beef (to get the same serving of iron)
* 100 g of probiotic yogurt (to get the same serving of probitics)
* 1 cup of blueberries (to get the same serving of antioxidants)
* 4 farm fresh eggs (to get the same serving of protein)
* 6 bananas (to get the same serving of potassium)
* 6 oz of wild salmon (to get the same serving of omega 3)
* 7 slices of wholewheat bread (to get the same serving of fibre)
So you can either eat that long list of food in the morning or drink one glass of Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer and get on with you day!
>>>>Because it has a strong taste, I highly recommend you not add the Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer to water and attempt to drink it unless you are a hardcore natural health enthusiast. I find that adding the supplement to my breafast smoothie is the best way for me to enjoy it and provide my body with all the goodness that’s packed in this complete food.
>>> In order to get you ready to go, I’ve collected a few recipes that you can use in your own kitchen to start making delicious tasting smoothies and break the cycle of poor quality breakfast choices.
>>>> Here are 4smoothie recipes to prepare with the Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer:
Rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants, and alkaline-forming, the Vega Whole Food Health Optimizer will help you create healthy and delicious meal alternatives.
- 2 cups almond, hemp or rice milk (I use rice milk in my smoothies)
- 1 cup ice
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Makes 2 meal-sized servings.
2) GINGER PEAR SMOOTHIE
Transform your regular fruit smoothie into a nutritious and delicious meal. For a silky smooth and yummy treat, Vega Whole Food Smoothie Infusion will give any fruity concoction that extra boost to help you thrive throughout the day.
>>>> If you’re viewing this healthy eating or healthy living tip in an aggregatorcontent from different sites, or as a re-blogged post, please check out the contenton the original Web site atwww.EatSmartAgeSmart.com