Again, these are just general rule to keep in mind. You are the best judge of your body's needs, and as you go along, you will discover what works best for you.
1. When you exercise, there is a feeling of dehydration. So tank-up with water. But make sure that you give your body time to cool down a bit.
2. If you feel hungry after your workout, go for a light snack after 30 minutes or so. A cereal bar is a good option.
3. For post workout eating, try a meal that has a combination of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
4. Go for something that is filling, but not too heavy on the stomach.
5. Fruits and yogurt work really well for me -- they are light, filling and energetic. Try them!