Outrageous Fast-Food. Beware of your health, America.
Posted Aug 24 2010 1:47pm
We’re shocked and amazed at the latest fast-food offerings from big restaurant operators lately. From Denny’s “Mozzarella Cheesestick Sandwich” and “Pop-Tart Sushi” from Kellogg’s to a burger between a “bun” of two grilled-cheese sandwiches from Friendly’s–we’ve got our cardiologist on speed dial…and so should you. We’ve rounded up the most outreagous fast-food options, and we hope that seeing them collectively will have you running in the oppostie direction.
1. Denny’s Fried Cheese Sandwich – 4 fried mozzarella sticks covered with cheese and fried between two pieces of bread.
2. Grilled Cheese Burger Melt at Friendly’s – a beef burger stuffed between two grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. KFC’s Double Down – bacon and cheese sandwiched between two fried chicken cutlets
4. Pop-Tarts Sushi at Pop-Tarts Cafe in NYC – three kinds of Pop-Tarts that are minced together and then wrapped in fruit roll-ups
5. New York Pizza Burger at Burger King – 4 (1/4 pound) Whopper patties topped with pepperoni, mozzarealla, marinara and pesto sauce on a 9 1/2 inch bun.