Nutritious God-Made Foods Vs. Unhealthy Man-Made Products
Posted Oct 02 2011 12:41am
This is a reprint of an article I wrote in September of 2007. It was the second highest ranked article on this blog site based on the second most views by my readers.
"If it wasn't a food 100 years ago, it's a man-made product."
I'd like to give you a standard by which you can measure all food products to know if they are healthy or not. Use these to and tips to when you're out food shopping or eating in a restaurant. Simply ask yourself these two questions Question #1 - "Was this a food 100 years ago?"
Question #2 - "Is this a God-made food or a man-made product?"
If the food product you are considering eating or drinking WAS a food 100 years ago, then it is most probably a whole food and healthy for you. In other words, it is probably a GOD-MADE FOOD that was designed by God to meet the nutritional needs of your body. Therefore, it is a good whole food and should be eaten and enjoyed.
However, if you're considering a food product that WAS NOT a food 100 years ago, then it is most definitely a MAN-MADE PRODUCT and is NOT healthy for your body. Don't eat it or drink it! It is simply not good for your health and will put a stress on your organs.
Let's look at a couple of examples and see if this measuring rod holds true.
1. An Organic Apple - This was a food 100 years ago, and it is a God-made food that is healthy to eat today.
2. High Fructose Corn Sweetener - This was not a food 100 years ago, and it is a man-made product that is NOT healthy to eat. Unfortunately, man (food manufacturers) has found a way to put this unhealthy man-made toxic sweetener in most of the products in the supermarket, often without the consumer even knowing it's there, and usually without the consumer knowing how dangerously unhealthy it is for his health.
3. An Organic Carrot - This was a food 100 years ago, and it is a God-made food that provides good nutrition to your body.
4. Hydrogenated Oils (Trans Fats) - This was not a food 100 years ago, and it is a man-made product that is very UN-healthy for your body. Unfortunately, this toxic form of oil is found in many man-made food products in the supermarket and in restaurants.
5. Artificial Sweeteners - These are obviously man-made products and were NOT a food 100 years ago. They are extremely toxic to your body and cause all kinds of terrible physical health problems. Therefore, never use Aspartame, NutraSweet, Splenda, and Saacharin.
6. MSG (monosodium glutamate) - This was not a food 100 years ago, and it is a man-made food additive that is very UN-healthy for your body. Unfortunately, food manufacturers and restaurant owners have found hundreds of ways to sneak it into their man-made food products without the consumer even knowing it's there. Avoid this excito-toxin at all costs.
7. Organic 100% Whole Wheat Flour - This was a food 100 years ago, and it still is because it was made by God. This is the only kind of wheat flour to bake with and eat.
8. "Enriched" Wheat Flour - This was NOT a food 100 years ago, and it is a man-made product that is very UN-healthy for your body. Most of the good nutrition has been bleached out and stripped out, with a few synthetic vitamins and minerals added back in that your body cannot even use. Unfortunately, this is the most common kind of flour that food manufacturers put into their hundreds of baked goods. Another danger with eating this man-made product is that it is most probably a genetically modified (GM) product that is very UN-healthy for you.
I could go on and on with a ton of examples, but I hope you see my point. Most foods fit into one of these two categories: God-made foods and man-made foods. Most food products can be classified into one of these categories, which will help you choose what to eat and what to avoid.
There are a few things that do not easily fit into these two categories, and if you ask if they were a food 100 years ago, some people might say "Yes," while others would say "No." These are special cases that you need to look deeper at in order to make a wise decision. For example, what about pork products and shellfish?
The truth is that God did not create pigs and shellfish to be eaten by man. They are God-made creatures, but they are NOT God-made foods. Let me explain.
God created certain creatures to be scavengers on the earth and to eat nasty things like the decomposing flesh of other animals. Pigs, shrimp, lobsters, crabs, clams, scallops, and vultures are all scavengers that God designed to eat rubbish and garbage and other scum on the ground and ocean seafloor. When you study the dietary restrictions that God gave His people in the Bible, you will find all of these scavengers prohibited for health reasons. When man does not abide by these dietary restrictions that God set up for our good, he starts consuming a whole host of toxins that accumulate in his body and eventually lead to all kinds of terrible physical health problems and illnesses. If you don't believe me, ask any marine biologist about the levels of mercury and other poisons found in clams and scallops. In summary, certain creatures that God made were strictly forbidden to be eaten because God did not make them to be food for mankind. Pigs, shellfish, birds of prey, and the like are not to be eaten by man, and if they are, they will cause him to become sick and loaded with toxins that are destructive to the body. They are God-made creatures, but they are not God-made foods.
In conclusion, when you're out shopping for food or eating at a restaurant, always ask yourself these two questions.
1. Is this a God-made food or a man-made food?
2. Was this a food 100 years ago?
If the answer to both of these questions is "YES" - then eat it and enjoy it.
If the answer to either of these questions is "NO" - then do NOT eat it because it is not healthy for your body and will cause you many health problems.