Sorry for the late post! Its been a heck of a day...After reading some other's blogs, I'm thinking the it was just that kind of day for everyone.
Once again this morning, it was entirely too dark and rainy for me to get my butt out of bed early. Rob even had to come back upstairs to change his shoes they were so wet! I went to work, but not before a bowl of oatmeal. It makes me happy to just be able to get up and eat :) Love those days! I went to work for a couple of hours and then headed to the gym. I had a pretty good workout today.
I did: 10 Min StairMaster Warm-Up (which kicked my butt today!) Arms-Side and Front lifts, Curls, Girl Pushups Abs-Stability Ball, Planks, Rotating Medicine Ball (no idea what its called) 35 Min Elliptical Program .5 Mile Run
Woo...I was pooped afterward! And soaked! That was fun walking down the block to my car. I still had alot on my to-do list, so I hurried home and had some leftovers from last night and some delicious canteloupe. I also had a couple of handfuls of raisins. I finished my errands and ran to the store to get some supplies for dinner. On the menu tonight: Margarita Pizza! I was looking back at some of my old posts and saw the pizza from a few weeks ago and just had to recreate it! We had the dough and the tomatoes, I just needed some fresh mozz, the shredded processed stuff just wouldn't do. I also got some fresh basil to sprinkle on top.
After: OoooooohYeaaaaaaa :)
Hands down, probably one of the best slices of pizza I've ever had! I'm not even streching the truth. This pizza was so delicious, I went back for a second small piece. I think it was the combo of the chewy dough and the fresh mozzarella. This will definitely make another appearance soon! Tagged!
3. Blog about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself;
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them; and
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you tag so they know they are “it.”
1. I was born, exactly to the day, on my parents 5th wedding anniversary- April 8, 1983. Great day.
2. I'm completely hooked on celebrity gossip. My obsession includes the E! Channel, Perezhilton.com, various magazines, The Hills, you get the point.
3. Rob and I just bought a spectacular new dslr camera: Canon Rebel xSi.
4. I'm lazier than any mature adult should be. I could literally sit on the couch, watch television and play on the Internet for hours.
5. I might die without my cellphone/texting. Yea, I'm one of those people. I'm dying for an iPhone, but everyone I know has Verizon and I'd be broke!
6. I'm leaving for California tomorrow!!! YAY! I'm taking a trip with my sister, Sarah. We have some family out there (remember the cousins from a few weeks ago??) and are going to visit for a long weekend! Love it out there, I'm so excited. I'm bringing my camera and dock, so hopefully I can blog from my uncle's house.
I'm thinking since I'm a little slow, that everyone's been tagged already. Plus, as you now already know, I'm lazy.