2. Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and set aside.
3. Mash the bananas in a small bowl (I used a fork but you can be fancy and use a potato masher )
4. Melt the coconut oil on the stove top or microwave.
5. Mix ALL ingredients together including the wet ingredients you have not touched and the ones that you have set aside.
6. Mix well and pour into a greased loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour. I would check it after 45 minutes. Mine was done fast.Question:What is your favorite way to enjoy banana bread?What is one ingredient you always include in your baked goods?