2 loaves multigrain bread, sliced, sprayed with olive oil, seasoned with garlic powder, salt and pepper 6 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
1 pint cherry tomatoes 1 large red onion, peeled and quartered 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives 1 8 oz package baby bella mushrooms 4 ears of bi color corn 2 bell peppers one Red and one Green 2 squash, sliced lengthwise 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
Handful fresh basil, chopped Handful fresh parsley, chopped Olive oil cooking spray Coarse ground salt and fresh ground pepper Garlic powder
1/8 cup olive oil 1/8 cup seasoned olive oil (or sub with regular olive oil) 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard 1/4 good quality balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction 2 tsp minced garlic 1 Tbsp honey Kosher salt Fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat and spray veggies on all sides with cooking spray. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2. Grill veggies for 7 to 10 minutes, flip and grill an additional 7 or so minutes. Remove from grill, cool and slice into bite size pieces.
3. Whisk dressing together as veggies cook.
4. Add sliced bread to grill. Grill until just browning, about 5 minutes, turn and brown other side. Remove from grill and cut each slice into quarters.
5. Layer arugula, veggies, fresh herbs, mozzarella, olives and dressing. Add grilled bread and toss to coat. Serve immediately.