Oh hello July. As the end of June was coming up I started thinking back on what I have accomplished so far this year. I’ve done a ton but there are several things that have kind of taken a back seat. I don’t think that is horrible, but it is time to get things in order. It is a new month and that means no better time than now to set some goals and get my priorities back in line.
1. My triathlon is coming up in just a few short weeks! No excuses. Just train.
2. As part of the #175byLaborDay challenge I want to complete 78 miles during the month. That averages out to about 2.5 miles a day. I can totally do that!
3. I’ve gotten a little lazy with my tracking. I just need to get back in the habit so I know what I am eating, when I am eating and WHY I am eating it.
4. My list is meant to be fun! I want to do fun things!
5. Oh boy. My reading has really been pathetic this year. I need to get back into it! What better time than during the summer.
6. The days are busy and I don’t want a reason for an excuse. I’m trying (with the BF!) to get up and workout 2x/week in the morning. Just get it done with!
7. Confession. I am slightly a hoarder. Nothing extreme. You could totally come to my house and not trip over crap and be able to sit on my couch just fine. But I have a lot of junk in boxes. This normally wouldn’t bother me, but it drives my fiance up the wall. Since we live together it is time for me to part ways with this crap! If you are reading this, I’m ready to throw junk away! Get excited!
I’ll be tracking my progress with my goals on the blog, but also on Instagram with the hashtag #goalgetter. There are lots of other photos with this hashtag, but you can weed mine out since my photos don’t involve soccer. If you are tracking your progress on any goals, use the hashtag too so I can cheer you on! I’m a good cheerleader. Fact.
All booty, all the time. I’m signed up to help supplement my training and so are a few of my friends. Get in on the action and get that booty poppin’. Oh god. Did I just say that?! Whatever. Sign up. It will be fun! The excitement begins Monday!