I’m going to finish up my sleep post over the weekend, but for now it’s a Friday Share.
1. Most important one of my best friends gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I’m SO over the moon happy for them. We went to visit them yesterday in the hospital. She is the youngest baby I’ve ever met besides my own. So special.
2. Coffee is so good. This is by far probably what I tweet the most. I slept decently well this week because Olivia slept decently well, but the night my pal had her baby, I COULD NOT sleep. I was up past midnight so happy and excited. I woke up Thursday morning as exhausted as I had been when Olivia had her sleep regression. Strange. I wanted to literally drink an entire pot of coffee but somehow I managed to just have my normal morning and afternoon cups.
3. Blissful Eat s has 2 new social media interns. They are doing a great job. I’d love it if you would follow us on twitter and facebook . There’s a special coupon code for March floating around too!
4. Tonight is pizza night. Someone after spending $200 at the grocery store last week we barely have any food in the fridge. So tonight will be salad pizza with mozzarella. This “salad” will be sad because I only have lettuce and one red pepper.
5. I typically have a Chobani yogurt for a snack everyday with almond butter, chia, fruit and Blissful Eats granola. I ran out of Chobani, so I decided to go with 1/2 banana topped with almond butter, hemp and cacao nibs…and 1 chocolate chip cookie on the side. And then 2 more cookies later.
6. Gap is having 40% off this weekend for card holders. This means I can go buy adorable things for Olivia at very good prices. Psyched.
7. I’m going through 1 week of each of Tina’s phases from Best Body Bootcamp . Today I did an 800 rep workout and a 20 minute steady state incline walk. I literally curse her every workout. You should join the Bootcamp, but in the mean time check out this workout for Pre-Fatigue Sets she posted Monday.