You know you should eat a variety of fruit, but do you know why or which ones are a better choice? Here's a quiz:
1. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium. True or false?
2. Blueberries are packed with an antioxidant, cancer-fighting phytochemical called anthocyanin. True or false?
3. The best way to eat a grapefruit is to use a spoon to dig out the segments. True or false?
4. Green seedless grapes have more nutritional benefits than purple ones. True or false?
5. Dried figs are high in sugar and calories, but they also are high in protein and fiber. True or false?
6. Sweet cherries have more beta carotene than sour cherries. True or false?
7. Honeydew melon is more nutritious than cantaloupe and has fewer calories. True or false?