It’s that time of the year where everyone is desperate to find fast ways to lose weight because bikini season is around the corner.
When you say “fast ways to lose weight”, you have to understand there are many ways of going about dropping some of the unwanted weight. It’s true that the words “fast ways to lose weight” are often associated with rapid weight loss methods, but there are ways of learning how to burn off fat and make it and include it as part of your daily weight loss meal plan!
There must be millions if not billions of books, magazines and web sites tackling the subject of “fast ways to lose weight”, but if you don’t want to spend too much time trying to figure where to start, I have a list of really simple and basic things you can change as part of your weight loss meal plan and fitness plan to help you lose weight quickly, safely and almost effortlessly.
>>> Weight loss meal plan to help you achieve your weight loss goals:
1. Drink water: Often times your brain may think you are hungry when in reality your body it screaming out for a nice tall glass of filtered water! If you drink water all day long, you not only hydrate your entire body (inside and out), but you also help your body suppress fake hunger attacks. Just by drinking water 30 minutes before a meal, you are able to better control what you eat and avoid overeating!
2. Eat your vegetables daily: If you add more vegetables in your diet, you’ll tend to feel fuller faster and you’ll avoid overeating. If you redesign your food plate to include half vegetables, ¼ meats and ¼ carbs, you’ll drop weight quite fast.
3. Walk your 10,000 steps each day: Studies from the American Institute for Cancer Research reveal that tests conducted on 200 sedentary adults showed that wearing pedometers encouraged people to be more active (aka walk more). As a result of their new active life, their body fat decreased and their fitness and blood pressure improved, as effectively as if they had structured exercise. Walking is not like running the Boston Marathon, but if you start by walking on a regular basis, you’ll have better chances of actually running and then training for intensive sports activities like the Boston Marathon.
If you are too busy to add walking at the end of the day … take a look at how much time you spend sitting in front of the television and cut back on your tube-time! Walking 30 minutes per day for six months will not only transform your body … but it will also transform the way you see yourself and break down a lot of preconceived notions you have about your own self-imposed limitations.
4. Start tracking your journey in a food journal: You can buy a nice fancy journal or you can get a notebook at the dollar store … you can even simply use Microsoft Word as a way of tracking your progress. There is real value in writing what you eat on a daily basis (from that muffin in the morning to that bowl of popcorn you ate while watching your favourite TV reality show) and how you feel about your food day. Your journal can help you track how you manage your frustrations and if you use food as a coping mechanism.
When you think of “fast ways to lose weight”, think of ways that can become part of your lifestyle and ways that can really help you design a healthy eating plan for life.
>>> Here are two fast ways to lose weight while adopting a healthy eating plan:
* Gourmet Nutrition : Dr. Berardi’s new cookbook for the fit food lover (I love this cookbook and I love the healthy recipes). You’ll find over 120 recipes! This beautifully photographed book is a MUST-HAVE (in my humble opinion) for anyone interested in eating body-friendly food. You’ll love the taste and you’ll love what it does for your body.
If you are ready to take things to another level, you can also take a look at Dr. John Berardi’s Precision Nutrition Program.
* Precision Nutrition System : The Precision Nutrition System is a complete nutrition program containing seven guidebooks, a gourmet cookbook, and access to member’s only resources. It’s everything you need to get into the shape of your life. From the strategies to the food!
>>>> If you’re viewing this healthy eating or healthy living tip as part of an aggregated content stream from different sites, or as a re-blogged post, please check out the contenton the original Web site at www.EatSmartAgeSmart.com